As we have closely monitored the COVID-19 (coronavirus) that is affecting our nation and now our area, we have made the following decisions for the foreseeable future:
• Growth Groups are canceled. There will be no student/BKidz activities and no childcare provided during service.
• We will offer a Sunday Drive-In Service at 9:30AM. Parking lot will open at 9AM.
•We will hold a duplicate service in the sanctuary at 11AM. Doors will open at 10:45AM.
If you have been sick, been exposed to someone who has been sick or do not yet feel comfortable worshiping in person, we encourage you tune in to our livestream via Facebook by clicking here. It will air at 11AM on Sundays. You can watch the replay at anytime. Please do not feel pressured to attend in person because "the doors are open". We want everyone to exercise consideration and extend care for others by watching virtually when needed. Please view the guidelines below for our in person service.
• We will continue to offer a Midweek Bible study/prayer time at 6:30PM on Wednesdays via Facebook by clicking here.
What we are doing:
• We are sanitizing highly touched surfaces such as doors, handles, water fountains, and sinks.
• Our campus has been treated with electrostatic disinfectant treatment using a state-of-the-art dispenser that sprays a negatively charged solution onto surfaces, ultimately covering the impossible corners, crevices, backsides, and other hard-to-reach places often missed. The treatment spreads a thin layer of solution, generating quick drying time yet maintaining a long-lasting disinfectant application.
Be praying, church family! Pray for those affected and the medical professionals as they provide care, and for our government officials as they make decisions during this crisis. And as Philippians 4:6–7 says, “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.”